Voting

Monday, March 14, 2011

eyes as blue as tulsa skies.

tulsa, oklahoma. one of the greatest places ever.
one. my my mom's sister and her family live here.
two. everyone's nice.
three. the weather's always pretty to me, even if it is a little cloudy and rainy.
four. i love everything about it.


paden. wyatt. emma. 
best cousins ever.



blasting out to eminem, techno, and country music in padens sweet ride. shopping. fresh wave  self serve yogurt bar (wish NC was cool enough to have one of these). ladies night out for my moms birthday, steak, crab cakes, & black bean artichoke soup.  getting lost in down town tulsa, and of course i would be driving. call of duty beast. let it be bracelet. genghis grill.

"Tell me something bad about Tulsa,
So I won't have to go back
Believing I belong there
Again" -George Strait.

1 comment:

  1. i love that yogurt place there! it's gooooddd.
    and i love tulsa too,
    and we do have the best cousins:)

    ReplyDelete